COVID 19 Appointment Protocols
COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE AT KIYO
As we are invested in the health and safety of our team and our guests, here is what you can expect when you visit after July 1, 2021 at Kiyo!
We will continue:
– To require all guests and team members to wear masks when in our salon and spa, until the end of Phase 3 OR until 70% of the population in our province is fully vaccinated.
– having all guests and staff sanitize their hands upon entering.
– working in shifts and monitoring the number of guests in our salon and spa.
– fully disinfecting stations and spa rooms between all guests.
– having partitions stationed between our shampoo sinks
– to kindly ask all guests to text us upon arrival and remain outside, or in your vehicle, until your provider is ready to begin your appointment.
– to remind all guests and staff to NOT enter the building if you are feeling unwell
– to uphold our no-show and 24-hour cancellation policy.
– no beverage service at this time (please bring your own sealed beverages, if needed).
– Add more salon chairs to accommodate more guests, with continued safety measures in place
– Remove the plexiglass at the front desk (all the better to hear you with!)
– No longer take temperatures of guests or staff
We sincerely thank you for all of your support throughout this past year and your continued support as we get closer and closer to the finish line!